DO NOT BUY a product made by American Range. They have no commitment to quality or customer service.
I have purchased a high-end American Range, ARROB-436GR, for 6 thousand dollars. The range, upon its arrival, had significant rusting and other manufacturing defects. I have been in touch with American Range, talking to various managers - including a plant manager, VP of Sales, and finally reached out to the CEO, requesting the range to be replaced in the face of these defects - but they refused.
It is especially unfortunate since their "commitment to quality and perfection" is stated on the website. It is simply not the case.
Just look at the attached photos - and judge for yourself whether a new high-end range should look like this when unpacked.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "Aramex just want to "milk" the client for as much money as possible. They wanted to add extra charge 250AED for picking up a package within any address in Dubai (you..."
- "For Mother's Day I got two edible arrangement for my mother and mother-in-law and the strawberries were no good. Very disappointed and worth the money I spent. I called and..."
- "We went to a Target store to buy a Bissell SpotClean - Model 52071. It retails at Target for $99.99, but Amazon sells it for $79.99. Because we wanted..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."