2.0

DO NOT BUY a product made by American Range. They have no commitment to quality or customer service.

I have purchased a high-end American Range, ARROB-436GR, for 6 thousand dollars. The range, upon its arrival, had significant rusting and other manufacturing defects. I have been in touch with American Range, talking to various managers - including a plant manager, VP of Sales, and finally reached out to the CEO, requesting the range to be replaced in the face of these defects - but they refused.

It is especially unfortunate since their "commitment to quality and perfection" is stated on the website. It is simply not the case.

Just look at the attached photos - and judge for yourself whether a new high-end range should look like this when unpacked.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $6000. alex94040 is overall dissatisfied with American Range and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about American Range.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare American Range to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with American Range?

Comments

Milpitas, California, United States #973894

I have similar quality probs w/ my ovens, and no one thinks it's a problem. I have some info that might help, contact me if you want. (tcarbonera1@yahoo.com)