American Range - Manufacturing defects, no commitment to customer service
DO NOT BUY a product made by American Range. They have no commitment to quality or customer service.
I have purchased a high-end American Range, ARROB-436GR, for 6 thousand dollars. The range, upon its arrival, had significant rusting and other manufacturing defects. I have been in touch with American Range, talking to various managers - including a plant manager, VP of Sales, and finally reached out to the CEO, requesting the range to be replaced in the face of these defects - but they refused.
It is especially unfortunate since their "commitment to quality and perfection" is stated on the website. It is simply not the case.
Just look at the attached photos - and judge for yourself whether a new high-end range should look like this when unpacked.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- " I bought a truck from Enterprise Car Sales and they got me a 20 plus percent interest rate just put me in any vehicle after a wreck I got..."
- "Im writing from Conway Arkansas. I opened an account with fort sill national bank 3 months ago. Whrn they violated what wadbposted on a sign about getting your money 2..."
- "The product solution selection page gives you an option for 1, 3, or 12 months. Which leads you to believe you are purchasing a 1,3, or 12 month subscription. I signed..."